HDPE – High Density Polyethylene
• Excellent chemical resistance and is not affected by most chemical solutions or hazardous waste contaminants
• Resistance to UV exposure is further enhanced by the addition of carbon black
• Due to the absence of plasticizers, volatilization is not a problem
• All products are chemically inert and non-toxic
• Basic products are black/black, but other variants are available for more specific and technically advantageous applications, such as the white/black version for improved quality control management onsite and reduction of heat generated at the surface of the product, thereby reducing the tendency to generate wrinkles and undulations which occur naturally as a result of expansion and contraction movements. This provides a lining system which is in more intimate contact with the installed layers above and below its plane.
• WELD ROD is available in 4mm and 5mm diameters and is fully compatible with the parent sheets which are also produced and available at the point of sale.
Technical Data Sheets
|Rowad HDPE Double Smooth Black||HDS R11|
|Rowad HDPE Double Smooth White Black||HDSWB|
|Rowad HDPE Double Textured Black||HDT R11|
|Rowad HDPE Double Textured White Black||HDTWB|
|Rowad HDPE Single Textured White Black||HSTWB|
|Rowad HDPE Welding ROD||HD WR|