Commitment to quality
Rowad works very closely with all of its clients to ensure that their expectations on product type, quality, project-specific standards and service levels are all met. This is achieved through rigorous strict quality and process control in all aspects of our supply, manufacturing and stock system. Our Quality Management Program ensures that our products are always of the highest and correct quality and that our employees strive for continuous improvement in skills and competencies.
As a further measure to ensure a continuous and totally responsive service to our clients, Rowad has implemented and manages an Operational Excellence Program which ensures efficiencies are of the highest level in all aspects of the operational cycle.
Local production – global reach
In addition to being the market leader in Saudi Arabia, Rowad is also approved by most major, local multinational companies and government departments for projects requiring the use of geomembrane linings.
Rowad regularly supplies products to over 35 countries in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and the Pacific Rim, meeting project requirements to specification, on time and on budget.
Certifications, approvals and memberships
- GAI-LAP (USA Geosynthetic Accreditation Institute), for specific test methods which are conducted in our laboratory and audited on an annual basis.
- ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System
- TRI (Texas Research Institute) – specialist and independent third party testing for specific product and project requirements.
- CE Certificate (via SKZ Germany).
- GOST – EAC.
- Potable Water NSF 61 (TRI)
- Australia Water Quality Centre (Potable Water) AWQC AS NZS 402-2005
- Certifications for PME (Presidency for Meteorology and the Environment) in the KSA for both manufacture and installation.
- IGS – We are also proud corporate members and active participants in the International Geosynthetic Society.
- Vendor approvals in the KSA with Saudi Aramco, Ma’aden, Sabic, Water and Electricity.